Friday, April 18, 2008

Signs He’s a Keeper

I came across a recent article on MSN that I thought was interesting, but to me seemed like common sense. According to Karen Sherman, Ph.D., a psychologist specializing in relationships in New York, “Everything you want to know about someone is there for you right at the beginning. You’re more apt to pick it up in a first meeting than a second or third when emotions get involved, and clear thinking diminishes.”

If a guy didn’t posses these qualities, I can’t say I’d be that interested anyway. MSN polled experts and frequent daters to help you detect early tip-offs he’s got serious boyfriend potential. Here, what to look for:



  • He’s kind to the wait staff/taxi driver/doorman

  • He could pass for Jon Stewart

  • His cell is off

  • He mentions his mom (in passing)

  • He doesn’t mention that his watch is a Rolex

  • He gazes at your face

No comments: