Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who knew? Weird and Wacky Sex Facts!

  • The word "sex" was coined in 1382
  • Women with a Ph.D. are twice as likely to be interested in a one-night stand as those with only a Bachelor's degree.
  • The average speed of ejaculation is 28 mph.
  • 10 to 15 percent of American women have never experienced an orgasm.
  • There's more protein in the average ejaculation than there is in a medium-sized pork chop.
  • The average man gets an erection 11 times a day – 9 of which happen during his sleep.
  • The World Health Organization says that each day there are 100 million acts of sexual intercourse.
  • According to a survey of sex shop owners, cherry is the most popular flavor of edible underwear. Chocolate is the least popular.

4 comments:

CitiChickster said...

These are hysterical. 28mph? lol. I think I have one to add (not totally sure it's true though). I've heard that it's like, physically impossible to have an orgasm with your eyes open. Is that right? I'm tryin to remember--all I know is that I wasn't thinking about much. Hehe. Not to overshare....

Unknown said...

It's not impossible, just realllyyyyy hard! Haha. You just need to really focus towards the end there.

Trixie212 said...

Oh wow, I know you can't sneeze with your eyes open...good one, citichickster! I'll have to investigate! Love the blog, btw.

CitiChickster said...

Thanks! The random stuff you pick up over the years, right? Hehe. Trixie-keep me posted on what you find out, research-wise, I mean. :)