Monday, December 7, 2009

Tales of the First Kiss

“Even after 15 years of kissing experience, I still get nervous about kissing a woman for the first time,” confessed an anonymous 30-year-old man to Glamour Magazine.

As part of their “True GUY Confession” series, Glamour has one man tell the tale of what it really feels like for a guy to go in for the first kiss.
“If I want to kiss a woman, it means I find her maddeningly sexy and attractive,” he said. “I’ll never be completely comfortable with the idea that a woman who is maddeningly sexy and attractive would ever REALLY want to kiss ME.”

He’s says that over the past 15 years, he’s learned that there are no perfect moments when it comes to timing and women can always tell when the kiss is coming. He also shares one last bit of knowledge for the ladies, “if you want to be kissed, take a moment to pause and make serious eye contact for multiple seconds at a time. I know you probably think you do this already, but I promise you don’t do it enough. We are really dense. Throw us a bone.”
Can you tell when a kiss is coming? We want to hear about your best and worst first kisses!

1 comment:

Inside Out said...

Worst kiss: it's weird to say it only lasted a moment and still managed to be the worst kiss of my life, but as we were saying goodbye after a rather awkward party/date, I went in for the peck kiss and he went in: for a peck-french kiss? I felt like I was kissing someone with three lips because his tongue touched me before his lips even did.

It was the sloppiest split second of my life.