Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Lovely Love Story...

Do you remember your high school sweetheart?
Do you wonder what your first love is up to?
Or maybe you are like Suzi Ferguson and John Prassas from Michigan - married and still in love with the very first person who pulled at your heart strings.
Today, the Dallas Morning News profiled the couple and their unique journe
y - from cross country letters to a delayed official engagement ring.
Here's a sneak peak:
"We just have chemistry and are madly in love with each other," says Suzi, who teaches second grade at Finch Elementary in McKinney. "We're each other's best friend."
The story is a perfect story for this holiday season, as we remember all of those who have helped our hearts grow.
Check out the whole story here!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes i can still remember ny very first sweetheart. I think my heart is still beating for him.. I just can't have another boyfriend because i am afraid that i might get hurt. I really wanted for love to last.. i don't want just another love story that will fail.

I know this makes me sad but that's really is it.

I am low right because valentine's day is coming and i know that it's single awareness month.