Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just the Way You Are!

Don't go changing, to try and please me,

You never let me down before,

I took the good times, I'll take the bad times,

I'll take you just the way you are.

OK....well, maybe Billy Joel was right - guys like girls, just the way they are! After all, many times all those little things girls think they have to change for a guy really are the reasons why he fell in love with her in the first place!

Check out this month's Glamour and find a guy's perspective on why guys just love what girls do...silly or frivolous or not!

John (Glamour's guy) says, "As a sometimes sucker of a boyfriend myself, I’m well aware of how tempting it is to try too hard. But I’m tired, and I’ll bet you are as well. So consider this a to-don’t list, and chill."

So, put your glasses and your sweatpants on - take the makeup off and relax while reading the full article -- he loves YOU and all your little things that you do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just the way you are!The best thing to hear from your love ones.The girl looks like anne h.

george clooney