Monday, July 6, 2009

A Relationship's Round Two: Ready to Reconcile?

"We will lie under different stars.I am where I am and you're where you are." Woke up at 4 a.m. for no other reason than I miss you.

Though Miley Cyrus’s dreamy and romantic Twitter posts have been aimed at an unnamed someone, rumor has it that the Disney star has rekindled young love with her ex, boy band heartthrob Nick Jonas. Examiner.com reports that in an interview with Larry King, Nick expressed, “It’s good, it’s nice to have reconnected with her.” Miley also agreed in a radio interview, saying, “We both just kind of saw each other again and kind of decided this whole thing was stupid. We all were over the separation.”

The two love birds, nicknamed “Niley” (Nick + Miley) all over the Internet, came together this spring to record a duet about their love and loss called “Before the Storm,” which was released on the newest Jonas Brothers album Lines, Vines and Trying Times. Miley’s head-banging hit of last summer, “7 Things,” lamented her break-up with the youngest Jo Bro.

But do Miley and Nick have a shot at succeeding in love the second time around? Is it possible to rekindle an old flame without getting burned? There is no magic number for the span of days or months that must pass before two exes should contemplate getting back together (Miley and Nick broke up at the end of 2007), and there is certainly no checklist detailing the best way to pursue an ex-love all over again. Anything is possible in love, and though it’s not the easiest of situations, a second round of romance is not against the rules (love and war -- there are no rules!).

Thinking you could be the next round two “Niley?” Check out AskMen.com for advice about the best way to get an ex-girlfriend back (Nick Jonas, take note). From swearing off other dating prospects in order to focus on your ex, to keeping in touch via e-mail and phone calls, the article rattles off ten ways to pursue your former love all over again.

3 comments:

Blogger Man said...

Can anyone else see the Miss Hanna Montanna (I hope I spelled it right) is VERY sexural in nature even when she was about 15 or 16 and its pretty sick. Ive seen so mant pictures of her over the years (my sisters are huge fans) and she is either half pulling her shirt huging her 20 YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND (she was like 16 or something. However the fact that Nick was with her says ALOT about him too...

How to get back together with your ex girlfriend or boyfriend!!!

Unknown said...

Blogger Man, I have noticed how mature she is for her age. I think that this is something that Hollywood has pushed upon her, and its actually very sad. Anyways, too bad her and the Jonas bro didn't get back together. But she has the whole rest of her life.

ways to get your ex back

hannah said...

A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast !! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com